Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Rails 3 and mobile application connection

Programmer Question

Hi,
I want to develop web service app which will be used by mobile app (iPhone and Android).
I was investigating a bit, and I found only examples that uses SOAP for communicating.
SOAP isn't supported in Rails3, and some libraries like actionwebservice doesn't work in Rails3. On other side, developers says that SOAP is the past, and RESTful is the future.
I don't know anymore what to do and what to learn, and I need advice.



What protocols and technologies you suggest me to use?
I need something that can handle connection between iPhone app and Rails web app (web service).



Find the answer here

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    Due to the vast and fast usage of mobile devices, businesses and organizations are taking interest for investing in this market.

    mobile application development

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails