Thursday, November 25, 2010

How to construct communication between server and client for Android Application that uses Database

Programmer Question

Hi,



I need to develop an application that communicates with the server. I am not new to Android, but I have never developed a program that uses server/client communication.



Basically, I am planning to store my databse in the server and this server takes query from the client and then returns the result back. How can I send query from client to server ? How can I take the resulting data bacik in client ?



I do not know what kind of connection/protocol should I use. Can you suggest me any book ? Or if there is someone who is experienced in this subject, can give me advice ? What should be my starting point ?



Thank you all.



Find the answer here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails