Tuesday, August 31, 2010

CSS Main Body does not stretch to page?

Programmer Question

I am beating my head against a wall trying to figure out why the code I have written for a particular site doesn't quite work.



The main body of my pages (the white area in link below) should be stretching from navigation to the footer but only does so on certain pages.



The footer is automatically placed at the bottom of every page regardless of height (i.e. will be at page bottom on a 400px height page).



Is it possible I am just missing something very basic?



I have posted a link to the dev version of the site at:



www.contendertest.com



The pages I am having trouble with are index and the 'enroll' link.



Find the answer here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails