Sunday, August 8, 2010

Characters not showing up correctly when using textInput in flash

Programmer Question

I have a textInput field form that's not displaying the characters it should when typed into. E.g. when the letter "�" on my keybard is pressed "�" shows up. This only happens once the flash movie is being displayed in a browser (that is embedded in html), preview through flash does not have this problem. The font is properly embedded as "nameInp.text = "����" shows the correct text in the textInput. It is only when I try to type when it doesn't work as it should.



I have Window mode set to window and I've tried setting "System.useCodePage = true;"



Anyone know of a solution to this problem?



Find the answer here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails