Thursday, December 16, 2010

Is it possible to unit test a static library project using XCode's SenTestingKit?

Programmer Question

I've created an iOS unit test target for doing logic tests following the steps provided in Apple's documentation.



However my build fails and i get the following error:




Undefined symbols:

"_OBJC_CLASS_$_MyClass",
referenced from:
objc-class-ref-to-MyClass in LogicTests.o ld: symbol(s) not
found collect2: ld returned 1 exit
status




Ordinarily, if I wanted to use my static library within an application I would include the library.a file, and the headers(including the MyClass.h file...). Is something additional required to run logic tests on a static library WITHIN that same project if my test cases are utilizing MyClass.h ?



Tjhanks



Find the answer here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails