Monday, December 13, 2010

iPhone- Draw on map and and search by or get coordinates from graphic

Programmer Question

I have an app that uses mapkit and I have the annotations and everything going.

I would like some functionality that allows the users to draw, either freehand or draw out a box, on the map. After the user creates this graphic (for lack of a better term) i would like to query my annotations for those that intersect with this graphic. If this is inherent or easy to do great, otherwise if i can get the geometry of the graphic and can do searching with the min/max x/y through coordinates i have stored in a db.
I have looked into openGL/ GLPaint but cannot quite connect the dots (so to speak).
Thanks.



Find the answer here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails