Wednesday, October 6, 2010

VS2008 "must implement" fake errors?

Programmer Question

Hi.
I have a VS 2008 VB.NET Solution, which is quite large. Every once in a while, if I take latest code from source control, I get hundreds of errors. These aren't real errors. They are all about classes not implementing functions/events from interfaces (which they DO implement).



"Class [class name] must implement [event or function name] for interface [interface name]"



I usually end up spending couple of hours doing a combination of: building/rebuilding the solution project by project, cleaning the solution, deleting everything locally, taking latest... etc. At some point, everything just magically builds. Does anyone have any idea what is causing this? Other people on my team experience this as well. I do not see any circular references. Any help is greatly appreciated.



Find the answer here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails