Friday, October 15, 2010

Standard library tags

Programmer Question

I use tag files for code completion and for a quick, inline view of parameters, overloads, files (where declared), etc. Where can I find freely available tags for the C99, C++03, and C++0x standard libraries? (C89 would be better than nothing, but I'd rather have C99.)



I prefer tags without cruft; e.g. implementations use reserved names for parameters, so instead of "std::min(_M_a, _M_b)", I'd rather see "std::min(a, b)". This and other issues rule out generating from actual implementations. Though I suppose some postprocessing might clean those up (especially the identifier issue), it almost seems like it would be easier to write from scratch.



Find the answer here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails