Sunday, October 10, 2010

Please help me on choosing right classifer

Programmer Question

Hi all,



I am facing a problem on selecting correct classifier for my data-mining task.



I am labeling webpages using statistical method and label them using a 1-4 scale,1 being the poorest while 4 being the best.



Previously,I used SVM to train the system since I was using a binary(1,0) label then.But now since I switch to this 4-class label,I need to change classifier,because I think the SVM classifier will only work for two-class classification(Please correct me if I am wrong).



So could you please offer some suggestion here on what kind of classifier is most approriate here for my classification purpose.



Thanks in advance for suggestions.



Find the answer here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails