Wednesday, July 21, 2010

did any of the more experienced and skilled programmers really struggle with the very basics of programming?

Programmer Question

I ask on behalf of those that have a very hard time grasping the basics, and I mean the very basics. From simple loops to basic arrays and what have you. Is there really a light at the end of the tunnel. Language independent.



Yes, practice and experience pays off without a doubt but from my experience those that blossom in something usually found the given field comfortable to begin with.



I attempt exercises and if I cannot do it I then take a peek at the solution only to get angry that I couldn't think of that. Sure it's part of the learning progress but I feel it's the sort of thing I should find easy.



So, is there anyone out there who really couldn't do the extremely simple tasks for a good while but ventured on and with time became very proficient and good?



Or, are those that are good and experienced at what they do found the starting steps simple then started slowing down when it came to the more complex tasks? Is there a point where someone should say - "right perhaps this as a working field is not for me?". As can certainly be the case for some even if you do enjoy the work.



is it as simple as this?



Find the answer here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails