Saturday, June 26, 2010

Simple client / server concept for .NET

Programmer Question

Hey everyone



I want to implement a simple cardgame in silverlight that can be played together via a server.



My question is, what concept for communication between client and server I should use.




  • Is it possible to use WCF to
    implement the server ? I guess no because its more like a dataprovider right ?

  • or do I need to use .NET Remoting ? Haven't read much about it yet, but
    I'm not quite sure if it is maybe out
    of date ?

  • Maybe there are newer approaches that I don't know yet ?



Maybe someone has a good tutorial link for the beginning that is not a bad coded sample from year 2002



Find the answer here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails