Saturday, June 26, 2010

SAS career - where to get SAS training?

Programmer Question

I used to work as a Business Systems Analyst in the Financial Services industry. I've been looking for a career with better growth potential and more options in terms of variety of jobs, so I'm planning to switch to a SAS analyst position. I realize I need to learn SAS programming for this, and so I've been looking for institutes / organizations that offer SAS training.



I took a 3-day training session (SAS Programming Essentials) from SAS institute, but I realized that was not enough to help me practice SAS on a day-to-day basis. I then bought the SAS Learning Edition software and a couple of books, but I still feel I need somewhat of a classroom / collaborative environment to stay on track.



Are there any training classes that offer SAS programming training? So far, I only know of SAS institute, and that is pretty expensive, besides, 3 days doesn't really help (especially since I do not have a programming background).



Any input is appreciated.



Find the answer here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails