Sunday, February 6, 2011

Good scalaz introduction

Programmer Question

Recently scalaz caught my eye. It looks very interesting, but I have not found any good introduction to the library. Seems that scalaz incorporates a lot of ideas from haskell and mathematics. Most articles that I found assume that you already feel comfortable with these concepts.



What I'm looking for is gradual introduction to the library and underlying concepts - from simple and basic concepts to more advanced (which basesd in basics).



I also looked to the examples, but it's hard for me to find the point where I should start to learn library.



Can somebody recommend me some good scalaz introduction or tutorial (that covers basics and advanced concepts)? Or give me starting point in the answer.



Thank you in advance!



Find the answer here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails